Tronsmart Onyx Ace True Wireless Earphones
Half-in-ear Comfortable Design.
Genuine Qualcomm® Chip.
Qualcomm® aptX™ Technology.
Sound for iOS
Mids and Clear Treble
- Onyx Ace
- White, Black
- Qualcomm® QCC3020
- Audio Codecs
- aptX, SBC, AAC
- Wireless Version
- Wireless Range
- Up to 15 m/50 feet
- IP Rating
- Play Time (Varied by Volume Level & Audio Content)
- Up to 5 Hours (On a Single Charge)up to 24 Hours (With Charging Case)
- 90 Days
- Charging Time
- 1.5 Hours
- Frequency Range
- 20Hz- 20K Hz
- Driver Unit
- Microphone Sensitivity
- -42dB ± 1dB
- Product Dimension
- Earbud: 39 x 16.5 x 16.8 mm / 1.54 x 0.65 x 0.66 inches; Charging Case: 48 x 23 x 57.5 mm / 1.89 x 0.9 x 2.26 inches
- Product Weight
- Earbud: about 4 g / 0.14 oz ; Charging Case: about 37 g / 1.31 oz
- Package Contents
- 1 x Onyx Ace True Wireless Earphones with Charging Case, 1 x Charging Cable, 1 x Warranty Card, 1 x User Manual
1.How to pair the Onyx Ace with your mobile phone for the first use?
Yes, the earphones have IPX5 protection but the charging case is not waterproof.
No, it does not.
About 1.5 hours.
Volume up/down, pause/play, previous/next track, answer/end/reject a phone call, activate the voice assistant.
About 1.5 hours.
Yes, there are four LED indicators on the case to show the remaining power.
AAC, SBC and aptX (aptX is for those compatible devices only).
1. When connecting to a mobile device for the first time, there is a pop-up window for you to confirm pairing. Select "pair". If you select "cancel" accidentally, you need to delete the earphones from the device's Bluetooth history and re-pair the earphones.
2. If you only paired the earphones with one device:
Stereo mode: Take both earphones from the charging case, they will automatically enter into the stereo mode.
Mono mode: Put one earphone into the charging case and close the case cover then use the other one. If that one doesn't work, please confirm step 1 has been completed successfully.
3. If you paired the earphones with several devices before, connect the earphones to the device you want to use. If the earphones do not connect with the device automatically, you can manually select the earphones in the device's Bluetooth menu. After this, follow the same method in step 2 to switch between mono and stereo.
Yes, you can.
On the 50% volume level, the playtime is about 5 hours. With the charging case, the playtime can be up to 24 hours. The playtime depends on the volume level, music genres, environmental conditions and more.
It's the USB-C charging port. And it comes along with a USB-A to USB-C charging cable.
About 4g / 0.14oz each.
About 37 g / 1.31 oz.
Equipped with quad-microphone system and Environment Noise Cancellation technology, Onyx Ace guarantees crystal clear calls by filter out the background noise. But it does not have ANC technology.
Qualcomm aptX. Not Enhanced aptX, aptX Live, aptX-HD.
Yes. It can be paired with your Apple Watch via Bluetooth.
The earphones will auto re-connect to your phone when you open the case cover.
No. After pairing with your mobile phone or other Bluetooth devices, the indicator light will go off.
Yes, you can. First of all, the two devices should be separated by more than 15m and then connect to the devices separately.