WCP02 60W USB-C PD 3.0 Wall Charger
Power Delivery 3.0 60W USB-C Wall Charger for MacBook, HP Spectre, Mate Book, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone Xs/Xs Max/XR/X, Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+, Note 10/9, Google Pixel 3/3 XL, Nexus 5X/6P and more
Equipped with Power Delivery, capable of charging your MacBook at full-speed.
Suppprts fast charging your iPhone 11 / iPhone 11 Pro / iPhone 11 Pro Max up to 50% in 30 minutes.
Charges phones, tablets, laptops and all other USB Type-C powered devices.
Advanced Safety Protection
Multi-protection ensures stability and safety of your device while providing maximum charging speed.
Removable prongs allow you to change between US, UK & EU plugs easily.
Compact & Portable
Shaped in compact size, ideal for travel.
- MacBook Air 13-inch
- MacBook Pro 13-inch
- MacBook 12-inch
- Dell XPS 13/15
- Razer Blade Stealth
- HP Spectre 13.3-inch
- Google Chromebook Pixel
- Google Pixel C
- Xiaomi Air/Pro
- iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone Xs/Xs Max/XR, iPhone X/8/8 Plus
- iPad Pro 11-inch/12.9-inch (2018)/12.9-inch 2nd Generation/12.9-inch 1st Generation, iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- Google Pixel 3/3 XL, Google Pixel 2/XL, Google Pixel, Google Nexus 6P/5X
- Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e/S9/S9+/S8/S8+/Note 10/9/8
- HTC 10/U11/U12+
- Huawei P20 Pro/P20/P10/P9/P8/Mate 10 Pro/10/9/8/ Nexus 6P/nova
- LG G5/G6/G7/V20/V30/Nexus 5X
- Xiaomi Mix 2S/2, Mi 8/8 SE, Mi 6X/6
- Microsoft Lumia 950 XL/950
- Nokia N1 Tablet
- Fast charging supported for iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone Xs/Xs Max/XR, iPhone X/8/8 Plus when used with the original Apple USB-C to Lightning cable.
- This charger will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "charge-and-play" in TV mode.
|Input Power||AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1.5A|
|Product Dimension||70 x 29 x 70mm / 2.95 x 1.14 x 2.95in|
|Product Weight||166.8 ± 0.5g / 5.88 ±0.2 oz|
1.Would this work on the Samsung S8/S8+/S9/S9+/Note9?
Yes, it does.
Yes, it does
Yes, it uses the same USB-PD charging standard as the Nintendo Switch and supports the required power output levels, but does not support "charge-and-play" in TV mode.
It charges XPS 13 and provides 20V, so it should power your XPS 15 as well.
Yes, it will. Charges slightly slower than the original charger but works fine.
Yep! I'm using it for fast charging my Pixel 2 XL now.
It will charge an iPhone 7 plus and below just fine, but only iPhone 8/X and higher support *fast* charge. Also, you need a USB-C to lightning cable.
Yes, it will.
That is what I use mine with. It may pop up a warning that you should only use Authentic HP chargers, but it still works as it should.
Yes, it works great as with MacBook Pro 13”.
Yes. Just need to choose the correct removable plug converter which allows you to change between the US, UK & EU plugs easily.
I looked up the T480 specs, and sound like depending on the model it using either a 45 or 65 watt charger, so this will work just fine. If you normally use a 65 watt charger, this might charge a little slower as it caps out at 60 watts, but it will work!
Yes, it does.
Yes, it is safe. If you charge non-PD charging devices, it will output ordinary current and voltage to fit your device.