Element T6 Max SoundPulse® Home Speaker
360-degree Surround Sound.
2.1 Channel System.
Integrated Lighting Touch Panel.
2. SoundPulse technology is Tronsmart patented audio technology. You can check the detailed information by visiting the link here: www.tronsmart.com/sound-pulse.htm
3. Test based on 50% volume level. Actual playing time will vary with different music genres, volume, environment conditions and more.
4. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles.
- Element T6 Max
- Wireless Version
- Wireless Range
- 10m / 33ft (Open Area)
- Input Power
- 5V/3A, 9V/1.5A via Type-C Port
- IP Rating
- Play Time (Varied by Volume Level & Audio Content)
- Up to 20 Hours (50% Volume)
- Charging Time
- 6 Hours
- Frequency Range
- Playing Modes
- Other Features
- Stereo Pairing
NFC Seamless Connection
- Product Dimension
- 140 x 140 x 193 mm / 5.51 x 5.51 x 7.60 inch
- Product Weight
- 2.18kg /4.82lbs
- Package Dimension
- 223.45 x 168.45 x 84.75mm/8.79 x 6.63 x 3.34inch
- Package Weight
- Package Contents
- 1 x Element T6 Max Home Speaker
1 x Type-C Charging Cable
1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
1 x Storage Pouch
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
1.How to operate the T6 Max, for example, Bluetooth pairing, NFC connection, TWS pairing, three EQ audio effects switching, track choose, volume control and more.
Battery life depends on what type of music you’re playing and at what volume. There is a 12000 mAh li-ion battery pack (6*2000 mAh 18650 batteries) inside the speaker, so the T6 Max can last up to 20 hours at around 50% volume level.
Use the 5V/3A adapter, it's about 6 hours.
The T6 Max Speaker applies Tronsmart patented SoundPusle technology in this compact size. With this technology, even a small portable sized speaker can provide big power like the traditional loudspeaker. With the finely engineered position of 4 tweeters and 1 woofer inside, plus the custom-designed array of 8 passive radiators, the T6 Max produces stunning 360-degree surround sound. Placed in the middle of the room, a corner, or anywhere in between, the T6 Max Speaker delivers the same impressive audio experience for everyone. Music is clear, surprisingly spacious, and remarkably loud for a product of this size.
Yes, you can. But we recommend you play music after fully charge the speaker to maintain the battery lifespan.
Yes. The T6 Max Speaker is IPX5 water-resistant, so you can get it wet with splashes and sprays. While the speaker should NOT be submerged underwater, it can easily withstand sprays from sitting next to the sink, the pool, or the shower.
When a call comes in, the music will pause, and the call will ring through the speaker. You can answer the call by pressing the microphone icon button and talk into the speaker itself to conduct your phone call. When you end your call, music playback resumes.
The T6 Max speaker has a wireless range up to 33 ft (10 m). Performance can be affected by obstacles such as walls, interference from Wi-Fi or other wireless devices.
The audio connection options for this speaker are Bluetooth, 3.5 mm stereo audio cable and NFC.
The lighting effect of the touch panel will automatically turn off after 30 seconds if there is no button tap. When you want the backlight to turn on, simply tap the panel once.
No. The True Stereo Sound function only allows you to pair two T6 Max Speakers together for stereo sound.
Hold the turn on/off power button for 8 seconds to reset the speaker.
No. The music playing mode will automatically switch to AUX input when plugging in the audio cable.
Yes. The speaker will power off automatically after 10 minutes if it does not pair with any device through Bluetooth or does not play any sound after pairing. When in low battery, the speaker will power off automatically as well.
First of all, this voice assistant function means you can activate the personal assistant, such as Siri, Google Assistant, Cortana, from your devices through a simple button tap on your speaker over Bluetooth connection mode.
Secondly, this function is supported by Siri, Google and other local Android voice assistants that run on Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi and more devices.
Plus, please note that this is not a smart voice speaker like Alexa.
1. Turn on two T6 Max, and confirm one of it has paired with your mobile device while the other one is waiting for pairing. (please remember to tap the Bluetooth icon to activate the pairing mode)
2. Hold the Bluetooth icon of the speaker that has paired with your device for 3 seconds. After a sound prompt is heard and the Bluetooth indicator of the main speaker (the one you hold the button on) will flash quickly while the second speaker's stay blue, which means two speakers have paired with each other successfully.
You might also like
Trip Portable Outdoor SpeakerPrice $21.99T7 Mini Portable Outdoor SpeakerPrice $29.99