Tronsmart Apollo Q10 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headset
Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling.
Patented Power-saving Technology.
Three Modes Switchable for Different Scenes.
360° Foldable Design.
Supports APP Function.
a Phone Call
- Tronsmart Apollo Q10
- Audio Codecs
- SBC, AAC
- Wireless Version
- Wireless Range
- Up to 15m/ 49 feet
- Input Power
- DC 5V/1A Max, via Type-C Port
- Play Time (Varied by Volume Level & Audio Content)
- Up to 100 Hours
- Talk Time
- Up to 100 Hours
- Charging Time
- About 3 Hours
- Frequency Range
- 20Hz - 20KHz
- Driver Unit
- 32 Ohms
- Product Dimension
- 196.6 x 174.8 x 80mm/7.74 x 6.88 x 3.15 inches
- Product Weight
- Package Contents
- 1 x Tronsmart Apollo Q10, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Charging Cable, 1 x Warranty Card, 1 x PU Storage Bag
1.What functions can be achieved through touch & button control?
Designed with hybrid (Feedforward & Feedback) noise cancelling technology, Apollo Q10 can cancel all-frequency noise to provide you with 360° immersive listening. Together with 5 microphones, it also offers you a crystal-clear call.
Under the power off state: Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds. The indicator light will flash red and blue together with a sound prompt and enter the pairing mode.
Under the power on state: Double-click the power button to enter the pairing mode again; If a Bluetooth device is currently connected, it will disconnect the Bluetooth and enter the pairing mode again.
1. Power on the headset.
2. Press and hold the MFB button and the power button for 5 seconds to disconnect Bluetooth and enter the pairing mode.
3. When the indicator light flashes red and blue, the pairing setting will be cleared and reset is completed.
Max 100 hours at 50% volume level. Actual results may vary depending on different music genres, volume, environment temperature and more.
About 3 hours.
Yes, it’s foldable for space-saving.
It's the Type-C charging port.
Yes, it does. But you can only customize the controls of the touch panel.