Element Force SoundPulse® Waterproof Portable Speaker
Powerful 40W Output.
Tri-bass EQ Effects.
- One-touch Listening with NFC
Simply touch your NFC-enabled smartphone to the speaker and get the beats going.
- Hands-free Calling
A built-in microphone allows you take hands-free calls.
- Non-BT Devices
Built-in 3.5mm aux-in jack provides an alternative for non-BT enabled audio devices.
1. There are two versions of this product, which are the first edition with BT 4.2 and the updated version with BT 5.0.
2. The BT 5.0 updated version supports the pairing with another updated Element Mega BT Speaker for stereo sound. The first BT 4.2 edition does not support the pairing with Element Mega.
3. The BT 5.0 updated version adds Voice Assistant Activation function. The first BT 4.2 edition does not have this feature.
- Element Force
- Wireless Version
- Wireless Range
- 18m/59ft (Open Area)
- Input Power
- 5V/3A via Type-C Port
- IP Rating
- Play Time (Varied by Volume Level & Audio Content)
- Up to 15 Hours(50% Volume)
- Charging Time
- 3 Hours
- Frequency Range
- Playing Modes
Micro SD/ TF Card
- Other Features
- Stereo Pairing
- Product Dimension
- 204 x 64 x 80mm / 8.03 x 2.51 x 3.14inch
- Product Weight
- Package Dimension
- 234 x 122 x 70mm / 9.21 x 4.80 x 2.75inch
- Package Weight
- Package Contents
- 1 x Element Force Portable Speaker
1 x Type-C Charging Cable
1 x 3.5mm Aux Cable
1 x Warranty Card
1 x User Manual
1.About the tri-bass effects, how to switch the music effect?
There is an EQ button which can be pressed to switch the music effect as you like. The default effect is Extra bass (without LED indicator). The 3D effect comes out with the blue indicator on while Standard music with the white indicator on.
Yes, you can pair two Force Bluetooth speakers to play music simultaneously.
How to connect two speakers:
1. Turn on two speakers and confirm that they are disconnected from any Bluetooth device.
2. Hold the EQ button for 2 seconds on one speaker, then you will hear a voice prompt which means it has entered two speakers pairing mode, and wait for them to pair with each other automatically. You can hear another sound prompt when two speakers connected successfully.
3. Go to device’s Bluetooth settings, scan for ‘Tronsmart Element Force’ and click to pair with it.
It supports WAV/FLAC/APE/MP3 formats.
The Force speaker will power off automatically after 15 minutes if it does not pair with any device through Bluetooth or any sound is not played after pairing.
Yes, you can use an aux cord. Element Force Bluetooth speaker comes with a 3.5mm aux cable.
About 3 hours.
Red light ON for charging.
IPX7 waterproof - can be fully immersed in a few feet of water for roughly 30 minutes. This Force speaker is IPX7 waterproof, which means you can take it to the beach or the pool without worrying about spills or even submersion in water (but please note that, thrown into the water for up to 30 minutes).
Up to 15 hours of playtime.
Our TWS function only supports to pair two same model speakers, like two Mega, or two Force, not Mega and Force.
First of all, thanks for your support. And about the 'beep sound', it is a normal situation. When you plug in the charging cable, it is the current going through into the speaker, so if the speaker playing music well, you do not need to worry about it.
The carrying case for Element Force will be released soon.
There is a charging cable comes along with the package, you can use it to charge the speaker.
If you want to left the Force speaker outside all the time during Summer days, it would be okay. But we know that the Winter days in New York is very cold, and the extreme temperatures will harm the battery, so the recommended temperatures for use -20° to 60°C or -4° to 140°F, for recharge 0° to 40°C or 32° to 104°F.
Yes, the TWS pairing two speakers function only can be used over Bluetooth connection.
The upgraded version adds Voice Assistant function in it. You can check the version from the user manual, we have written the Bluetooth version in it. And about how to start the Voice Assitant function: After your device is paired to the speaker over Bluetooth, tap the power button once to activate voice assistant.
Sorry, it does not have FM radio function.
Yes, after connecting with your device through Bluetooth, you can. But please note that this speaker does not support FM function.
This Voice Assistant function is supported by Siri, Google, and other local Android voice assistants that run on Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi and more devices. After your device is paired to the speaker, tap the power button once to activate voice assistant.
You might also like
Bang Outdoor Party SpeakerPrice $109.99Trip Portable Outdoor SpeakerPrice $21.99T7 Portable Outdoor SpeakerPrice $49.99