Element T6 Portable Outdoor Speaker
360° Surround Sound.
Intuitive Volume Control Wheel.
Cylindrical Fabric Cloth.
7 – 10 hours of playtime at max volume.
with all of your devices.
non-BT enabled audio devices.
2. SoundPulse technology is Tronsmart patented audio technology. You can check the detailed information by visiting the link here: www.tronsmart.com/sound-pulse.htm
3. Test based on 50% volume level. Actual playing time will vary with different music genres, volume, environment conditions and more.
4. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles.
- Element T6
- Black, Red
- Wireless Version
- Wireless Range
- 10m / 33ft (Open Area)
- Input Power
- 5V/2A via Type-C Port
- Play Time (Varied by Volume Level & Audio Content)
- 10-15 Hours
- Charging Time
- 3-4 Hours
- Frequency Range
- 60Hz - 20kHz
- Playing Modes
- Other Features
- Stereo Pairing
- Product Dimension
- 75 x 193mm/2.95 x 7.6in
- Product Weight
- Package Dimension
- 119 x 219 x 80mm/4.69 x 8.62 x 3.15inch
- Package Weight
- Package Contents
- 1 x Element T6 Outdoor Speaker
1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
1 x User Manual
1.Is the Bluetooth speaker waterproof?
The speaker can work from small water or splash in life, but it is not IP waterproof. So we recommend you don't use the speaker in or
We do not suggest using it while charging, it will harm the battery lifespan.
The T6 Bluetooth speaker doesn't support paring two devices at the same time, but you can use a Bluetooth audio adapter which supports TWS (True Wireless Stereo) feature, you can check the product M1.
We suggest that you can close all the back office Apps, and then open the music App you want to play. If still quit, please write to our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, Tronsmart Element T6 speaker is compatible with Spotify. It is compatible with Bluetooth enabled smartphones, tablets and laptops.
Sorry, the T6 speaker doesn't support battery status showing. When the battery is in low status, it will remind you with voice "battery low".
Yes, you can use Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 power adapter to charge the speaker via a Micro-USB cable.
The T6 Bluetooth speaker doesn't support TWS, you cannot pair two T6 speakers at the same time, but you can use a Bluetooth audio adapter which supports TWS (True Wireless Stereo) feature, you can check out the product M1. Or you can check our other speaker models which support TWS, check out the T2, Splash or Mega.
Turn off the bluetooth, use the AUX line to connect your phone to T6.
It will auto off without connecting to Bluetooth after 10 minutes.
Yes, it is supported with Windows 10. It is backwards compatibility with Bluetooth V3.
NO. You can only switch playbacks from the sound source end (cellphone, PC, tablet, etc.) in AUX mode. But you can switch songs via the speaker over Bluetooth Mode.
Please send your question to email@example.com. My colleague will help you.
Please make sure that the 'Phone Call' setting is ON over Bluetooth connection. You can go into Bluetooth settings to turn it on.
1. Confirm the device you want to pair with the speaker that has Bluetooth capability.
2. And then Check if it has lower battery, speaker may need to be charged.
3. Inspect whether the speaker is in the status of searching for Bluetooth devices.
4. There may be too many Bluetooth enabled devices in the area, please turn OFF the Bluetooth function on devices you do not want to pair with the speaker.
After trying all solutions, the speaker still does not work, you can contact our customer service email.
Yes, Element T6 is equipped with a microphone for taking handsfree phone calls.
No, the blue LED ring light cannot be turned off individually.
You might also like
T7 Mini Portable Outdoor SpeakerPrice $29.99Bang Mini Portable Party SpeakerPrice $89.99Bang SE Portable Party SpeakerPrice $69.99