Tronsmart Shadow 2.4GHz Wireless Gaming Headset
- Ultra-Low 20ms Latency.
- Dynamic 50mm HD Driver Unit for Powerful Bass.
- Comfortable Memory Foam Ear Cushions & Padded Headband.
- Multi-Platform Compatible: PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC & Mobile Devices.
- Two-in-one Connector Design. (USB Wireless Connection And 3.5mm Cable)
|Bluetooth Range||Up to 15m/49ft|
|Play Time (Varied by Volume Level & Audio Content)||Up to 12 hours|
|Charging Time||About 3 hours|
|Package Contents||1 x Shadow Wireless Gaming Headset, 1 x 2.4GHz USB adaptor, 1 x Charging cable, 1 x Warranty Card, 1 x User manual, 1 x 3.5mm audio cable, 1 x Microphone|
1.What functions can be achieved through button control?
Power on/off, mute the mic, volume up/down, previous/next track.
1. Insert the wireless transmitter into the USB connector of the PC.
The status indicator of the wireless receiver will flash, indicating that it is waiting for connection.
2. Press and hold the power button on the headset for 3 seconds to turn on the power.
3. When the status indicator light of the wireless transmitter and the red indicator light on the headset is on, it indicates that the headset has been successfully connected.
Besides the 2.4 GHz Wireless mode, this headset also supports wired connection mode.
Yes, but only through wired connection mode.
Yes, it can be compatible with PS4 and Switch.
No, you can’t when in use. But you can turn off the LED light by powering off the headset.
Yes, it is detachable and it’s also 360 degrees adjustable, so you can adjust it as you want.
If your mobile devices’ connecting jack is 3.5mm, then it works.
Yes, you can mute the microphone by a mic-mute button.
Press and hold the mic-mute button for 3 seconds to reset the pairing.