Detailed Warranty Policy
Tronsmart provides an easy, reliable, and speedy service for all products under our warranty.
Our distributors, partners, sellers and re-sellers should provide after-sale service directly to their customers. If your Tronsmart product has a warranty related issue, you should contact the seller from whom you purchased from. You should provide all relevant order information such as: warranty cards, invoices, receipts, etc.
Tronsmart Warranty Timeline
|Product Lines||Warranty Period (Months)|
|Power Product Line (Chargers, Power Banks)||18|
|Audio Product Line (Bluetooth Speakers, Headphones, Adapters)||12|
|Cable Product Line (Cables, Hub)||18|
|Gaming Product Line (Gamepads, Keyboards)||12|
|Others (Carrying Cases, Desktop Stands)||12|
You can extend your warranty up to 6 months on certain products by registering on our warranty registration, more details at www.tronsmart.com/warranty-registration.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Tronsmart or Tronsmart authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase. For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available; otherwise, a new item will be sent. Tronsmart’s warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The warranty policy is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe as the original defective items. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
Extended Warranty Service
We suggest you register your Tronsmart products at www.tronsmart.com/warranty-registration to get an extra 6 months of warranty. The extended warranty policy applies to Power Product & Audio Line (Including Chargers, Power Banks, Cables, Hubs, Bluetooth Speakers, Headphones, and Adapters) only. Other product lines are not covered under this policy.
* Sufficient proof or purchase must be provided.
* A description of the defect must be provided in order to issue a warranty claim.
* If the defective item is damaged, visible proof (if any) must be provided along with the item’s serial number (if any).
* You may need to return the item for quality inspection.
Valid Proof of Purchase
* Order number from online purchased made through Tronsmart's authorized resellers.
* Sales invoice.
* Dated sales receipt from an authorized Tronsmart reseller.
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Shipping Costs Must Be Covered by Buyer in the Following Situations
* Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
* Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase.
* Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Tronsmart quality control to be in working condition.
* Returning defective items in international shipping.
* Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process).
Not Covered Under Warranty
* Products without sufficient proof of purchase
* Lost or stolen products
* Items that have expired their warranty period
* Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
* Free products
* Repairs through 3rd parties
* Damage from outside sources
* Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
* Purchases from unauthorized re-seller
Tronsmart is Not Liable for
* Loss of data incurred from use of Tronsmart products
* Returning personal items sent to Tronsmart